Saturday, August 13, 2022

IMPORTANT UPDATE on "Portraits In Sound" show...

Dear listeners, it is with mixed emotions that I must inform you that due to personal changes in my circumstances, I will no longer be producing the Tuesday morning show "Portraits In Sound" , as my schedule no longer allows.

However, please note, I WILL continue The Breeze every week, and The Breeze WILL continue to air weekly on Thursday nights at 9 PM Central on WQNA. Only the "Portraits In Sound" show will be discontinued from this day forward. 

Thank you all for listening to my programming for the past year, and please continue to enjoy "The Breeze" every Thursday night with me! I'll see ya there,

Your host,

- Kyle Jameson

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to see it go, but sometimes life demands more of us. Thank you for the wonderful year of absolutely great music, I enjoyed every hour and still am(Yes, I downloaded them). Try to take it a little easier Kyle. Still life listening. TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro! I'll still see ya on Thursday nights with the Breeeeeze ;) Catch ya later, and thanks for tuning in each week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update KJC, I've got all the songs from Portraits In Sound on my Spotify Playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Alan! See ya Thursday on the next edition of The Breeeeze ;)

      Delete

"The Breeze" with Kyle Jameson / 5-9-24 /

Listen To Hour 1 Hour One  Set 1 Track:  "Sunset Memory" Artist:  Kazu Matsui Project ft. Robben Ford LP:  Standing On The Outstid...