Sunday, September 17, 2023

"The Breeze" for week of 9-14-23

 Dear listeners, I hope you have been enjoying the re-runs. This week's show was a re-airing of the show from 5-25-23. Unfortunately, I have been very ill for over a month with covid and have been handling matters pertaining to a death in the family. I have not had anytime to make new shows for several weeks, and had lost my voice for some time. However, I will be back with new programs starting this week, 9-18-23. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and also for listening to my shows each week! 

- Kyle Jameson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Breeze" Episode 5-2-24: An Evening With George Duke

Re-aired from 2-1-24, had some requests to air this episode again. Listen To Hour 1 Hour One  Set 1 Selection:  "Lady of the Night"...