Sunday, January 7, 2024

Dear listeners

   Hello all, I have been very sick and have lost my voice this past week, so I had to air a re-run from 3-9-23. Sickness is a great way to start off January isn't it?  Hopefully I will be able to work on next week's programming. I have some very nice programs in the works. Thanks for your understanding, and for listening to The Breeze! - Kyle Jameson

EDIT: I'm still recovering from the flu this week, so this week's show was another re-run from 6-8-23. I should be back to regular programming next week. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

3 comments:

  1. Good evening Kyle,

    On your 1/13/24 programing, There was song that was played sometime close to the end of the 3rd hr. Haven't heard it since 2000. ( It had; "A Special EFX type vibe, or Maybe John Tesh. Was the programing all the same during the week of 1/7/24?

    ReplyDelete

"The Breeze" Episode 5-2-24: An Evening With George Duke

Re-aired from 2-1-24 Listen To Hour 1 Hour One  Set 1 Selection:  "Lady of the Night" Solo Artist:  George Duke LP :  101 North (V...