Friday, August 16, 2024

Update for all listeners:

 Hello all! I just wanted to inform all of you that I have been away for a while due to a severe case of illness that has had me out of commission for the past 2 weeks. I am slowly recovering, and gaining back my voice. I hope you have enjoyed the re-runs I have aired for you. This week's show was a nice mix from 9/21/23, and last week's was from 3/23/23. Thank you for your understanding and patience. I will be returning very soon with new programming for The Breeze! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hopefully on tonight's [New Programming], let's hope so.

      Delete
  2. Bad News. Yet another rerun. No new shows this August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're on the mend Kyle we miss you out here man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I got very sick for several weeks and am doing better. Hoping to be back in the swing of things next week.

      Delete

"The Breeze" playlist for 9-12-24

Listen To Hour 1 Hour One  Set 1 Track:  "Takarajima" Artist:  The Square CD:  S·P·O·R·T·S (CBS/Sony) Track:  "Sand Castles&q...